From home or hotel, clean up your act and get your Rock Candy airbrush gun gorgeous and gleaming again with these easy these, breezy tips:
1. Add a few drops of your Rock Candy Clean solution (or fresh water) to your Rock Candy airbrush gun.
2. Insert the gun into the opening on top of your Rock Candy Cleaning Pot.
3. Pull trigger and release the Clean solution/water to clear clogs and clumps. Do this several times until all debris is released and your Rock Candy gun is spraying properly.
4. Residue will be conveniently be released into the Cleaning Pot to avoid mess. 5. Once your Rock Candy gun has come clean, remove gun from Cleaning Pot and wipe clean with a soft tissue or cloth.
6. Remove dirty residue from Cleaning Pot and rinse well with soap and water. Let dry.
7. Repeat whenever you need to clean break from clogs, clumps, and splattering!