Despite all the testimonials, many still don’t believe in the power that airbrush makeup has to offer. Well, we here at Rock Candy are here to tell you that there are more reasons than not to turn to airbrush makeup as your everyday go-to. Airbrush makeup has a huge leg up on more traditional forms of makeup. Don’t believe us? Here are the seven advantages airbrush has over traditional makeup:
- The coverage is up to you. The beautiful thing about airbrush is that it covers as much as you want it to cover. Just need to even out your skin? You can do a quick application that looks like you’re wearing nothing at all. Need more intense coverage? It’ll take a little longer, but airbrush makeup also offers a heavier base. Airbrush can also be used to seamlessly cover blemishes, even if the rest of your face goes bare. Airbrush is versatile in that it can do whatever you need it for, even if those needs change on a day-to-day basis.
- It works for multiple skin types. No more owning four different foundations depending on how your skin is feeling that day. Airbrush makeup is suitable for all skin types. Airbrush is non-comedogenic and also works on mature skin. It won’t cling to dry patches or accent oily patches. Airbrush’s lightweight properties mean that no matter your skin’s difficulties, airbrush can make them disappear. So before you slap a different base on every zone of your face, take a look at the adaptability of airbrush.
- Many are water resistant. Life can be an emotional rollercoaster. Whether you’re playing in the ocean or laughing so hard that you’re crying, the last thing you want to worry about is whether you’re makeup is running. Airbrush’s water-resistant qualities means you don’t have to worry about humidity or hugs ruining your makeup. Traditional water-resistant makeup can look streaky or have a funky texture that looks almost chalk-like. Airbrush keeps your skin looking like, well, skin.
- Airbrush lasts all day. How many times a day do you need to touch up your makeup? Whether it’s fixing your concealer or powdering your nose, every minute you spend setting your face is a minute you’re not fully living your life. With airbrush, those wasted minutes are a thing of the past. Airbrush lasts up to 18 hours without smudging. No more running to the bathroom every 30 minutes during a date to make sure you’re not melting like the Wicked Witch. Traditional makeup fades and smudges until you resemble a Picasso. Airbrush means you can walk out the door focusing on the day ahead instead of your next trip to the powder room.
- It’s more sanitary. Be honest. How often do you actually wash your makeup brushes? If you’re anything like us, the answer is not as often as you should be. Bacteria and residue build on your brushes, leading to breakouts and other skin irritations. Which then means putting on more makeup to cover them up. It’s a vicious cycle that airbrush makeup stops completely. Using the stylus means you’re never touching your skin, leaving less chance for gunk to clog up your face. Cleaning airbrush systems is so simple and quick that you’ll never have to worry about skipping a day.
- It’s hypoallergenic. When searching for your next makeup craze, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not you’re going to have a horrible reaction to it. The makeup industry is unfortunately full of harmful ingredients that sneak their way into your favorite products. Airbrush resolves all these issues. Specifically formulated to be hypoallergenic, airbrush makeup can be applied away without having to worry about an unsightly irritation down the line.
- Looks flawless. Most importantly, airbrush makeup just looks better. The colors are easily customizable. Using one product as foundation and concealer results in one flawless texture across your face. No more worrying about whether your under-eye concealer meshes perfectly with your foundation. Airbrush takes all the worry out of makeup application. In fact, airbrush is the go-to makeup for High Definition TV. Celebrities depend on airbrush on the red carpet for a reason. The reason is that it works. It’s like having the skin you always dreamed you could have without any of the hassle. Airbrush puts the excitement back into getting ready. Traditional makeup is just that: traditional. A new era is coming, an era that makes being effortlessly flawless the norm.